What are some of the things in life that are sure and easy? Well, for me, its
1. Putting on weight
2. Losing money on the stock market
3. Sleeping at Night
4. Going poo poo in the morning
5. Falling asleep in church after a heavy night out
6. Of late, making shortcrust pastry, with my new food processor
7. Making half boiled eggs
8. The name of a pregnancy test kit.
Anyway, last night I made a lemon meringue pie for dessert. It was good, if I may say so myself. Tangy lemon curd, on a shortcrust pastry base. It's hard to find good lemon meringue pie commercially because generally, the public I find don't take to sour things. So the LMPs are usually a bit on the sweet side. Nothing like the acidic kick of lemon to zest up the senses.