Hangover on Thursday

Now I know why I'm not inclined to go drinking on a week night. And a sangria and whisky combo is not recommended.

Anyway, was at La Bodega BSC hanging out with Woman I Am Scared Of, her ex colleagues (who very generously bought drinks), Red Planet and Mr Reliable. Hmmmph, KSL sms-ed me this morning to say that I didnt confirm that drinks was on. Aitelyu, these days, people need a gold plated invitation card, AND a reminder ...hor KSL!!! Young looking doctor ALSO stood us up. Probably had to check out a patient. But we had fun nevertheless. And Red Planet gave me such a sweet CNY card. Rather strange to be handed a CNY card personally, it's usually something you do with wedding invites..... but CNY cards? Hmm...that was a first, but a pleasant first, nonetheless. Awww, he said I was unique, fun and compassionate. Awwwwww....sniff

Prior to that, I had to ease my guilty conscience by spending some time with the kids. Brought them to Ikano, and as usual, Aun Aun wanted to go to the pet shop. Now, his fish tank is algae infested, so when I saw these ALGAE EATER fish, I told him we should get some. Much to his delight. Then this conversation ensued.

Aun: ASK THE GIRL WHETHER THEY REALLY EAT ALGAE

Me: IT'S CALLED ALGAE EATER, SO THEY MUST EAT ALGAE

Aun: WELL, GOLD FISH ARE NOT REALLY GOLD ARE THEY?

Roll eyes.

Moving further backwards, bumped into evil twin in the Curve, with godson. (his son). Also went to say goodbye to best friend who's leaving for France, who happened to be eating at Marche.

Moving even further back, was at the usual wednesday Body Combat. For some reason, it was my turn to find it exhausting. (last week some chick said she was exhausted). Was wondering if "newbie" had made her debut in MJH, but no one came up to me to say, OOOOH, I RECOGNISE YOUR GOATEE (yup, goatee is back for now...wife hasn't commented either), or I KNOW THOSE FISH LIPS...

Sigh, and some people say my life damn happening. Where got!!!



Comments

Anonymous said…
Hor hor hor. If u r trying to illicit a response, u managed to get one. Btw I was the one that assumed drinks was on and so proceeded to ask abt parking in the morning but u said drinks not confirmed yet. So later when no word, I wd assume silence meant NO CHANGE right?..KSL
fatboybakes said…
my mistake i guess. hahaha. finally, managed to get a response. i coulda sworn i sent a confirmation drinks sms...but yar, i didnt...
Anonymous said…
Sorry it wasn't me! (as much as I would like to amuse myself) :P Don't wanna simply point around at the wrong 'Goatee' or 'Fish lips' lah. Why not make my (other stalkers) life easier by posting your complete gym schedule routine here. Would make a big difference for sure :)

Popular posts from this blog

List Of Desserts For Sale

Weekend With Wonder Woman

No 1 In Tianjin