It's Dark in The Womb

For some strange bizarre reason, it NEVER occured to me that it is actually dark in the womb....until the gynae, during our ante natal scan yesterday, muttered a remark, "look, the baby is moving its eyes, but obviously she can't see anything, since it's dark in the womb".....I always pictured wombs to look like THIS:
Lots of light, and bright light at that. Duhh, you'd think that after three children, I might have figured out otherwise. The other thing I started wondering is, do they pee pee and poo poo while in the womb? It's really quite amazing. Indeed,

13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
Psalm 139, verses 13 & 14

Went for body pump class yesterday, as the online schedule showed "SUE" who I thought was Sue Prosser. Sue was supposed to replace my original FPI, Lisa Jones, in her Monday slot, but somehow vanished after one appearance. Anyway, it WASN'T that Sue.......no further comments.

My left elbow seems to be acting up, so for the biceps track, I could really feel the pain the pain!!!

In laws and uncle and aunt in law from Adelaide came by to see the kids, and we went for dinner at Greenview. Food was good. (okay, tiger, this isn't usually routine for us to eat out on a wednesday), Sang Har Noodles, Soon Hock Fish, Indonesian Crab, Spinach in Superior Stock, and a politically incorrect dish...which I shall not mention. But the best part about that dish was the abundance of freshly peeled crab meat. Didn't take any pics of the food.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sue Prosser had a bad shoulder injury. That's why she has been laid off for more than 6 months. Seems to have recovered now.

Popular posts from this blog

List Of Desserts For Sale

No 1 In Tianjin

Weekend With Wonder Woman