IVF

Over the years, I've been blessed with many friends. Cos I'm a friendly person. Ahem. Those who know me well would know that there are several categories of friends that have popped up over the years, including:
FOTY - Friend of the Year. Actually this title came about, because I used to keep a journal, (way before the days of blogs), and I use to make a note of the new friends I've made in that year who have made an impact in my life one way or another. Over the years, the list trickled down to fewer names. Then old friends started speculating who will be the "friend of the year"..... it was meant to be retrospective, not like selecting a puppy, and grooming it.

FATY - After getting married, wife wasn't too comfortable with the idea of me making FOTYs that were female. So, I had to start a new category for them. FEMALE ACQUAINTANCE OF THE YEAR. But since no female wanted that label, it didn't last long.

WOMBAT - Credit has to be given to H-L for this. Stands for WORTHY OF MENTION BUDDING ACQUAINTANCE OF THEYEAR. (theyear is one word, or it'll be wombaty). There's been a dearth of new faces in the horizon, and as one gets older, it seems to be getting harder to make new friends. There's hardly any time to bond, or find things in common to do, and besides, I think I've become shallower with age, so no D&Ms either.

But the one place where I seem to spend an inordinate amount of time is in cyberspace. And, I've actually gotten to know some people a lot better through either Yahoo Msg, Msn Msg, Email, (actually had email pen pal), Blogs and sms.

So, to this new category of friends, I bestow the title I-V-F. Internet Virtual Friends. The "I" can be changed to any adjective that suits you, later on. Intriguing, intelligent, inane, insulting, irritating, indispensable, idiotic, illustrious, innovative, ingenious, invigorating, ....... the list goes on.

Oh NO, as I was typing this, my nephew asked me to participate in a HR survey, titled,
'Cyberloafing and cyberflaming at the workplace: Is Employee Performance Monitoring (EPM) a good solution?'

Update on the kids. The two boys seem to be fine, but the girl is still sick-ish, and today, can't walk. She's had this condition before, it's a virus, that causes temporal err, cannot walkability. Sounds frightening, but apparently it's normal for kids.

I think I'm coming down with something too. Seem to be sneezing and shitting a lot.

Other breaking news: BODY ATTACK is coming to Fitness First. Sounds intriguing. Harder than RPM even, apparently, and definitely way harder than Body Combat. I hope body attack doesn't translate to heart attack for moi.

Comments

Unknown said…

hello everyone, i am here to share my story on how conceived my baby. i have been married to my husband for years without no baby. i had problems with my in-laws about this, even my husband started to have new affairs aside our marriage. it was a very terrible thing to bear. i cried all the time , i became a laughing stock among my friends, i was now seen as always unhappy. after many infertility treatment and there is no way. i took it as i was born barren and i accepted every challenge that comes my way. i was even ready to pack out of my marital home and stay on my own because my husband was not given me any attention that i needed from him. i decided to focus on my job and try to live happy on my own. on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across a story of a man called (native iya Hindi )helped to conceive a baby. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. (native iya Hindi made a spiritual native medicine for me and within 7 days i conceive of my daughter, today i am a proud mom. words will not be enough to explained what (native iya Hindi) did for me. pregnancy medicine for me and i am a happy mother, I know there is someone in same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact (native iya Hindi ), this is the contact email: hindinative@yahoo.com .Call/write him on Whats-app number+19145295224. God bless you
Simran said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Simran said…
If you are unable to conceive naturally then you can opt for the best IVF treatment in India from Dr. Sumita Sofat Hospital. Contact our hospital via phone to get an appointment.
Rohit Sharma said…
Infertility is a major problem, but there are many solutions to this problem. If you are facing the same problem and looking for treatment then IVF is the best option. For more information visit the link

Popular posts from this blog

List Of Desserts For Sale

No 1 In Tianjin

Weekend With Wonder Woman